DevOps (development and operations)
DevOps is a practice combining both Development and Systems Operations. This course is designed to make you a practitioner of DevOps by providing you hands-on training on tools that have emerged as part of DevOps lifecycle. DevOps helps you master Continuous integration and testing, Continuous delivery and deployment, Cloud Automation , Continuous monitoring using tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef , Docker, Ansible, SaltStack and Nagios to automate multiple steps in Software Development Life Cycle.
Course Details – DevOps:
DevOps training is designed to help you become a DevOps Coach/practitioner.
- Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
- Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
- Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
- Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
- Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
- Learn Virtualization Concepts
- Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
- Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
- Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
- Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation
Along with the above mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, Extensive Hands-on is covered for the below mentioned tools,
1: Docker - Covers Introduction, types of Virtualization, Differentiate between Xen and KVM, Cloud Virtualization.
2: Ansible: Covers introduction, setup & configuration , Ansible Playbooks , 37 Ansible Modules , Different Roles and Command Line Usage.
4: Puppet - Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
3: Chef - Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
There are no specific prerequisites to become a DevOps Practitioner. Anyone with basic experience in IT or basic knowledge of LInux and Networking can become a DevOps Practitioner.
Desired Candidates Profile for DevOps:
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
- DevOps Architect
- Automation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- Release Manager
3 Real time Projects are assigned and Mentored before the Course Completion
- 25% of Employers in Global 2000 Organizations will be DevOps in 2017 – Gartner
- Global DevOps Platform Market to Grow 19.42% – Shift Toward PaaS – Research and Markets
- DevOps tools reaching $2.3 billion in 2015, up 21.1 percent from $1.9 billion in 2017.
Jobs of the week (London)
- Mid- Senior DevOps Engineers - Consultancy - £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
- Junior - Senior DevOps Engineers - Consultancy - £30,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
- Senior DevOps Enginer - Retail - £75,000 (DOE)
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Online Retail - £75,000 (DOE)
- Mid - Senior DevOps Engineers - Fashion Media - £70,000 (DOE)
- Senior Linux System Administrator - Online Retail - £62,000 (DOE)
- Mid- level UNIX System Administrator - Hosting - £45,000 (DOE) show less
We, JPA proudly announces its DevOps Course starts on every weekend on saturday at 1pm
For Registration and enquiry : email Kavitha@jpasolutions.in for Course Content, Fees and Class Schedule timing.
Whatsapp: Kavitha 9840098230
New batch schedule for this week
Cloud computing: Saturday:18.02.17: 11 am
DevOps: Saturday:18.02.17: 11 am